Saturday, March 18, 2006

Impossible Situations Create Miraculous Opportunities


My impossible situations Create miraculous opportunities to grow and have victory.

Reflect: We are all faced with magnificent opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.-Charles R. Swindoll

Act: Focus on your goals and chase away excuses.

Pray: Lord, help me to take the opportunities You give me and work with them, not against them.
From Daily Guideposts Mar 18,2006

Mark 11:22-24
22 So Jesus answered and said to them, €œHave faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, €˜Be removed and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

No comments: